Education Provision 1833

Astwood Parish (Pop. 268)

Two Sunday Schools, in one are 30 males and 35 females, who attend the Established Church, supported by T. A. Boswell, Esq., Lord of the Manor;
the other (commenced 1829), consists of 9 males and 18 females, supported by subscription appertaining to a congregation of Dissenters.

Abstract of Education Returns 1833

Notes on Astwood

Astwood is a small parish on the Bedfordshire boarder, 5.5 miles north-east of Newport Pagnell.

Register to read more...