Education Provision 1833

East Claydon with Bottle Claydon Parish (Pop. 336)

One Infant School (commenced 1827), in which are about 40 children of both sexes, partly supported by subscription and partly by payments from the children.

One Sunday School, for this and the parish of Middle Claydon, wherein 100 children receive gratuitous instruction.

ABSTRACT OF EDUCATION RETURNS, 1833.

Additional information