Granborough

 

Granborough was once part of the Manor of Winslow. A windmill stood on the hill in a field still called Mill Knob.

Read more: Granborough

Education Provision 1833

Grandborough Parish (Pop. 341)

One Sunday School, with 36 males and 28 females, supported by subscription.

ABSTRACT OF EDUCATION RETURNS, 1833.

Notes on Granborough

Description of Granborough from J. J. Sheahan, 1861.

 

Register to read more...