Education Provision 1833

North Crawley Parish (Pop. 791)

Four Daily Schools,
three of which contain about 24 children of both sexes;
the other, 12 males, all under instruction at the expense of their parents.

Two Sunday Schools, one consists of 86 children, chiefly supported
by the Rector, who also furnishes the School with books;

the other (commenced 1820), is attached to Independent Dissenters, and contains 122 children; this School has a lending Library. >

ABSTRACT OF EDUCATION RETURNS, 1833.