Education Provision 1833

Soulbury Parish (Pop. 578)

One Charity School, of which Lady Lovett, together with the clergymen of Brickhill Stewkley, Stoke and Wing, are the trustees, containing, (as the overseers believe, the master refusing to make a return) from 20 to 30 charity boys, besides other day scholars and boarders.

One Sunday School (commenced 1831), consisting of 42 males and 43 females, appertaining to Wesleyan. Methodists, by whom it is supported.

ABSTRACT OF EDUCATION RETURNS, 1833.