Education Provision 1833

Woughton-on-the-Green Parish (Pop. 303)

One Sunday School (commenced 1819), held in the Parish Church, and attended by 25 males and 36 females; supported by subscriptions, and collections after an annual sermon.

There are five small daily Schools, wherein 4 males and 37 females are taught to make lace and to read.

ABSTRACT OF EDUCATION RETURNS, 1833.

Additional information