Penn Street

Penn Street is situated on the south of the road between High Wycombe and Amersham near Penn Wood.

Penn House in the village is the home of Lord and Lady Howe and is surrounded by gardens, park and farmlands. Penn House Estates are the principal land owners in the village, which includes Penn Street farm. Grove House, which stands in the grounds, is the old coach house and has the original archway to the stables which are now garages.

Read more: Penn Street

Notes on Penn Street

Description of Penn Street from J.J.Sheahan, 1861.

Register to read more...